● B. Sc in Computer Science or related discipline is a must.
● At least one year of experience in a relevant field.
● Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
● Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
● Knowledge and experience in Windows, Linux/Unix Environments.
● Good problem-analysis and problem-solving skills.
● Good knowledge in PHP and CSS will be an added advantage.
● Experience and knowledge in MySQL, MS SQL and Database Provisioning.
● Knowledge in QA Automation is an added advantage.
● Expecting to have good communication skills, be creative and innovative.
● Must be a team player with keen interest to learn new technologies and skills.
● Ability to understand Business requirements
● Highlymotivated self-learning skills.
● Self-driving of assigned tasks to complete successfully.
● Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
● Proactive involvement in development verification processes of LAYOUTindex Projects.
● Translate clients' complex business requirements into innovative yet test scenarios and test cases.
● Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
● Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.