● Excellent skills and knowledge with PHP frameworks such as Laravel, Phalcon and Codeigniter
● Deep understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts and familiarity with GIT
● Proven experience in PHP Unit or similar frameworks
● Prior experience with design patterns such as Dependency injection, Active Record, Factory, Singleton, etc.
● Skilled in JS - Angular/vue.js/jQuery
● Thorough with E-Commerce & Content Management Systems such as Magento & WordPress
● Prior experience in common 3rd party API's such as Google &Facebook
● Hands-on experience with Linux based environment is mandatory
● Understanding of relational databases, version control tools, and the development of web services.
● Develop clean, well-structured code according to industry best practices
● Conduct research on object-based methodologies and develop solutions according to new development trends
● Develop, maintain, establish and manage codebases
● Engage in deployment, debugging and troubleshooting
● Document code and produce periodic reports
● Work with multiple teams and projects simultaneously with tight deadlines